Lost Important Data? We can help!
Netcom Systems specialises in recovering data from damaged drives.
A computer user and many other experts often think that lost data is permanently destroyed without any scope of recovery. And because much of the information about data loss is inconsistent or inaccurate, it's not surprising that data loss and data recovery are some of the most confusing and misunderstood concepts users face.
At Netcom Systems, we take the mystery out of data loss. Our findings indicate that data is recoverable the majority of the time. So never assume your valuable data can't be recovered. Always check with a qualified data recovery expert.
Netcom Systems has been a leader in recovering electronic data lost due to hardware malfunctions, software corruptions, virus attacks and human error. Our engineers save you the time and money it would have taken to recreate your valuable documents. The decision of who to trust with recovering your valuable data is crucial because a failed recovery attempt can lead to permanent data loss.
The majority of data loss situations are recoverable. If the drive has simply stopped functioning or the drive has completely crashed - we can get the data back. We have experience of recovering data from most types of media, and from many physically damaged disks.
Common symptoms of 'Hardware Problems' with Fujitsu disks we can help with are:
- Hard disk sounds like it's trying to spin but getting stuck then powers off
- Vibrating unusually
- Noisy hard disk
- Spindle Motor Problems
- Computer often tries to run scandisk on the hard drive
- Not detected by BIOS / Computer
- Clicking or Clunking Sounds
- Scratching or grinding Sounds
- Hard disk will start but computer will run slowly or hang
- Hard disk making a ticking sound
- Noises coming from hard disk, sometimes very noisy
- Not powering on at all
- No spinning
- Disk not working after a Power Surge
- Hard drive crash
- Corrupt firmware
- Error reporting ' Primary Master disk failed, Press F1 to continue'
- Fire, Water, Coffee and other Liquid Damage
- Freezing or locking up the computer
- Preventing the pc from powering on
- Other 'Software Problems' we can help with:
• Corrupted partition
• Accidental Deletion of Data
• Accidental reformatting of partitions
• Hard disk is unable to be accessed
• Virus Problems
• Inaccessible drives and partitions
• Unable to boot computer
• The disk is seen in windows but asking to be formatted
• Unable to access drive in windows with an error message
Call us today and we will deliver a low cost quote for a premier service. Our friendly staff can talk you through the process and will provide you with all the information you need to have your data recovered by our professional engineers.
We can offer a priority service for faster delivery of the data, as well as the same customer service contact throughout the recovery for each customer. This means all jobs will be evaluated and recovered in the shortest possible time.
Hard Disk Data Recovery
Regardless of how bad the problem may seem or how many people have told you nothing can be done, there is a good chance we can help! Countless times we have recovered data from disks which other 'experts' have diagnosed as 'un-recoverable'. We work on hard disks all day, every day of the year. We have seen more hard drives and recovered data from more faulty hard disk drives than any other company. We have really seen it all!
It's important when your hard drive has a problem only to trust an expert! Stop using the drive, turn it off and call us now. In the past our clients have taken the disk to a computer shop or a friend only to make matters much worse. it's important to choose a data recovery company you trust.